• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday: Goin' to Rocky Top

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now we start fuckng up again.
No REASON for that facemask. Now they got some momentum back, heading towards our redzone. Unless we can force another turnover, they are gonna get some points here.
Aw, this is why I don't like these hicks up here: They are booing an injured Brantley--he is really hurt tho. Fuck em. Lets kick the shit outta these jerks, if we can.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, even with our help all they got is 3. Think we need to go back down and get that back before the half.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We make too many "unforced errors".
QB draw nice call here tho. 3rd and 4.
Goulesby drops another one...bounced off hi s shoulder, wasn't ready for it. Another squandered opportunity there. Coach Mac won't be happy bout that.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, time will come a Vols team hands us a half like that and we'll be "substituting freely" by early in the 3rd qrtr...
We've still got some work to do to put this one away, trade places with Tennessee as the "beast o' the East" (we are gonna beat the Bulldogs too, barring further serious injuries), but it is doable, for sure now--and you gotta believe this coaching staff will be FOCUSED on stopping their first possession in the 2nd half.
Then we keep pedal-to-medal, none of that weakass Muschamp "lets try n hold onto the lead" bullshit.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Btw, I think maybe we haven't done more than "scratch the surface" of offensive potential even WITH "only" Appleby in there. We settle down, stop making dumb mistakes, and we can score some more--and the Vols CANNOT afford that now...
They will HAVE to stick with that "uptempo" thing now--and WE have to adapt to it, break it up, force mistakes.
Game still hangs in balance--but WE have advantage if we continue to play OUR game)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We need a stop here. Otherwise we'll be in a fight...INT!!! I love our D!
Tabor! End of "threat".
Now WE drive. Be real nice to just march it down their throats. Ground pounders.
INFANTRY!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we can score the next TD, Neyland will begin to empty early.
Gettin ahead of myself, I know--just sayin...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, so much for THAT idea...We just don't take the easy openings today, do we?
I woulda been SURE they"d run the sneak there, "K.I.S.S.", ya know?
Well, make em work for awhile when they DO get the ball. But we GOTTA score again, one more time at least to put this one away. Sooner the better.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I HATE this. Not over yet. GOTTA keep a scoring cushion, get em ro the 4th with the nice lead and fresh running backs--THEN we can put this away.
Crowd "up" again...
Good, bad penalty.
Damn. Tabor down. Cramp?
They'll throw to his replacement now, right?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, like I feared: Right to where Tabor woulda been.
We gotta do some scoring now. Don't know how much more simply to state it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If this was the Muschamp Gators, I'd figure we would lose this--after once having a 21 pt lead.
However, this is a MUCH DIFFERENT Gator team...and Mac/Nussmeyer will pick up tje pace here, I think...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh man, we are playing poorly right now.
And another injured Gator. We gotta turn this around RIGHT NOW.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It is all on our D right now...
But even if they stop em here, our OFFENSE has gotta put something together if/when they get it back.
(And we need Tabor back there--his backul is doing ok, but they will KEEP picking on him). Aw man, backed up again.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still all resting on the D. They are good--but its hot and our offense has done NOTHING to help this half. Not good.
What happened to our running game 5 yds in the whole damn qrtr. And they have looked BAD doing it.
At this rate, we will lose this--and look bad doing it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am gonna shut up, watch.
Our season is now in the balance.
Our D is tired.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I really hate this. We are choking all over the field.
Sorry. Gonna shut up 'til things resolve themselves, one way or another.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema