• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday: At KY (09/23/17)

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
All streaks must come to an end. #UFCoachMacSucksAss.

Bad thing is Franks will get pulled and get zero experience. Fucking idiot coaches

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
This coaching staff has no ability to developer talent. Our starters are average then a big drop off from there to fucking horrible

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I really hope we loose the rest of our games so we can get rid of mac
Yeah. Sad, never EVER felt THAT way--and still can't quite muster any real fire for idea--but he has to go: We are in real trouble, going NOWHERE...and unfortunately, I doubt this Gator regime will have the guts to do what must be done UNLESS the results are DISASTROUS--too much of their OWN power, promises and image wrapped up in that hire.
But this is just too depressingly painful: SLOW DEATH. Mac should show some class, fall on his own sword as they say.
But he won't. No way. Too much money AND pride involved on that side of the equation too. One more thing we've learned about this guy: Along with beimg a complete SHAM as an "offensive mind", the man in general is NOT much of a Coach, per se, but rather a forked-tonged, butt-covering "ADMINISTRATOR".
And I will feel this way even if they somehow DO pull another one here at the end...Not that I have ANY confidence that they will. But all that is mainly beside the point of my feelings here--and probably exactly why it'll take a full-on, rest-of-season stinkfest to get rid of him this soon is his tenure.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have stopped "grabbing chances to check game on my phone".
I am just too far gone in my general disappointment and disgust.
When it comes right down to it, not even necessary to cite performance, recruiting or strategy issues...
Why not fire him just on the basis of the way he has failed to control his own damn team...each year the vital loss of key components due to OFFfield screwups and bad behavior--and it is spreading, worsening in legality AND severity.
When you DO bring in "little" things like, oh, you're broight in to recruit, build and develope a modern creative offense, and it not only doesn't improve, its deterioration accelerates, whole thing rapidly WORSENS, well...
The chant begins:
Mac must GO. Mac must GO.
MAC MUST GO!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We're down 6 please football gods let's us get a stop then a td with one second to go
I KNOW you aren't CLOSE to be the only one thinking this--and NOT jokingly!
But it is futility ITSELF! I mean, it'd be fun, hilarious to see it jappen again--this time the "WE GOT EM THIS TIME" UK fans with that stunned "OMG!" look on their faces...
But NO...Aint't gonna happen this time.
And in a way, that's not all bad: We GOTTA start the "Fire Mac!" snowball off and rolling downhill, and clearly the sudden last-second heroics cloud the issue--and in truth only prolong the agony.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't believe it.
I'll LOVE it if it holds. But still not change my tune.
Got my catch phrase all ready:
"Nice come back. Now when can we FIRE his ass?!!"
LOL.
Either way.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Two weeks in a row where they gave you the game. And why does he always sound like he’s bout to cry????

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema