1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday: At KY (09/23/17)

Discussion in 'Gator Football' started by DRU2012, Sep 23, 2017.

1. DRU2012

DRU2012 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

So, had a few moments here in San Marcos and figured I'd try and make it easy for all of us, come the moment, for good or ill, that we want (or NEED) the company of familiar fellow Gators (whether it's anger or relief that drive us at that point).
    With admitted trepidation, I wish us LUCK!

2. miltongator

miltongator Gator Fan

here's hoping they let the youngster fling it around the park. Win, lose or draw it would at least add some excitement to the offense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. awebbf5

awebbf5 VIP Member

God I hope we win , i have heard kentucky fans talk shit all day!

4. awebbf5

awebbf5 VIP Member

Omg defense already staying on the field to long, this don't look good.

5. miltongator

miltongator Gator Fan

D looks a little befuddled by Kentucky. Hopefully they'll get it figured out.

6. miltongator

miltongator Gator Fan

The O, as usual can't get out of it's own way.

7. awebbf5

awebbf5 VIP Member

Good stop by our d, got to have a long scoring drive here.

8. miltongator

miltongator Gator Fan

We can't stand prosperity. Nice run back, but a flag.

9. DRU2012

Short version: We suck--will lose this.

10. DRU2012

Just reviewed 1st qrtr, and thats MY take.

11. awebbf5

awebbf5 VIP Member

Toney Toney Toney

12. DRU2012

I can only grab "quick once overs" at breaks here. Among our few "highlights", we atmre getting HANDLED--by KENTUCKY. AND yes, our D is getting worn down, earlier than ever!

13. Ufgatorfan

Ufgatorfan VIP Member

we suck!!!

14. Ufgatorfan

Ufgatorfan VIP Member

Top to bottom we are bad. No discipline what so ever.

15. Ufgatorfan

Ufgatorfan VIP Member

I really hope we loose the rest of our games so we can get rid of mac

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Ufgatorfan

Ufgatorfan VIP Member

OMG.... watch Garcia play. He can not shed a block for shit. This is nest best back up Florida cam come up with. That's tucking sad. Please watch this guy play.... he is truly horrible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. DRU2012

Must face it: This really IS what we are, where Gator football is really at. 14-14 at UK at the half--in "catch-up/holding-ON for dear LIFE"-mode.
    IF you are OK with that, coughing gasping breaths and MAYBE pulling it out, a "win some/lose some" philosophy overall, well, that's what you got for the foreseeable future.
    Those of us who have waited thru now THREE mediocrities at Head Coach (I'm including Meier in his last season here) though feel differently...
    THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! The offense this "Offensive Guru" has "built and nurtured" is unwatchable--they WASTE the efforts of a brave and fine defense, and they SHAME the whole team. Then there are all the rest not playing at all due to suspension--who shame us ALL, you, me, team and program.
    And where does responsibility eventually land for THAT? On the individuals, yes, but the guy in charge as well--who has and continues to preside over this wholesale sinking disaster, where a once-proud school and program not THAT long ago churned out poise and Championships.

18. miltongator

miltongator Gator Fan

Punt coverage stinks.

19. Ufgatorfan

Ufgatorfan VIP Member

We are so bad

20. miltongator

miltongator Gator Fan

No 3rd down conversions in the game. Pitiful.