• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday (11/07/14): Vandy

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Wonder if that was Treon's idea, to come back to Dunbar. Seems both too smart, from a team-building standpoint, and a tactical one, for it to be Roper as we've come to know him here)

miltongator

Gator Fan
Is it too late to trade coaches?
20480097_SS.jpg
Mushie can't even button his jacket right. He must have always been on the "little bus".

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Our play calling in the red zone is very creative. Always catches the opponents defense by surprise.

Our red zone play calling catches our own offense by surprise. Look! A football! And it's flying towards ME! Perhaps I should catch that!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Is it too late to trade coaches?
20480097_SS.jpg
Again: EXACTLY what I've been bemoaning in my arguments with my friend here who has finally "come around" to liking/having more confidence in Charlie. Kept saying, "We'd HAPPILY trade with ya now..."

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Still shouldn't be Driskel time, btw, from my POV. He's the 2nd string now, and doesn't go in 'til we put things away for good...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(At least when they pass now, Treon's the one in there. Finally get it, a little BIT of it, anyway.)

Escambia94

Put in Driskel. I want to lose to Vanderbilt again.

Did you see him bounce a screen pass? WTH?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Treon breaks free--and THERE is the game, finally, on the designed QB-run.
Did you hear what the SEC Network announcer just said, after Driskel's one pass in there?
"You know, when you see Jeff Driskel out there pre-game., practicing and getting loose with the offense, he just looks like one sharp, shining stud...But when the lights come on and he's out there and the crowd's in the stands, something happens, something's MISSING. He's just not the same kid..."
Yep. That's the problem.

Escambia94

Fun fact: Jeff Driskel was drafted by the Boston Red Sox. Methinks he should consider that offer. I like the kid, but there is no way on earth an NFL team takes this kid.

miltongator

Gator Fan
If Mushie doesn't look like a dufus in that picture...... wait, just looked up dufus in the dictionary and, you guessed it, there he was.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah--THERE'S a good idea: Throw a wounded duck HARGRAVES way. That'll get you back in it.
This is sorta what I feared...Sure, it's kinda satisfying, especially after last year, but the final score is gonna look like we just ROLLED, are FAR the better team--but that isn't the game we just saw. We SHOULD be, but they had to HAND us most of our advantages when the game was still in the balance.
OK, back to f*ckin' around (as Burton drops a real nice pass to him in the endzone: we REALLY lost a lot when theat TE from Maryland went down early; Burton is a borderline-bust, in my book)...
"Let's limp ands stagger this one home!"

Escambia94

ESPN: "Hard to believe Florida is a forfeited game and a dropped Tevin Westbrook pass away from being 7-2".

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema