• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday (11/07/14): Vandy

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This offense would have trouble scoring 66 if the Vandy D left the field entirely.

Shut your mouth! This is Muschamp's plan. He is an offensive GENIUS! His plan is to have all the offensive linemen fake injury so we can run the fumblerooski on every play! Every play I tell you!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Shut your mouth! This is Muschamp's plan. He is an offensive GENIUS! His plan is to have all the offensive linemen fake injury so we can run the fumblerooski on every play! Every play I tell you!
(lol) Stop! You're killing me here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Not really--Really IS the only thing that's NOT been depressing about this one, all around).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Way to go, Commodores...Your best play of the night turns out to be a blind-side block on a 6-yd punt run-back.

miltongator

Gator Fan
In a chivalrous attempt to make Vandy feel good about itself and to possibly lose another game, the Gators get stuffed on yet another 3rd and one.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We do have an identity...the laughing stock of the SEC! Wait...
You're RIGHT. And we're well on our way to adding new yuks to THAT knee-slapping bit of nationwide comic relief tonight, now that you mention it...

Escambia94

I figured out what happened. Leon Orr was so pissed off at Coach Muschamp that he took the offensive playbook with him when he got on the bus back to Gainesville.

EDIT: If we have a defensive playbook, Orr took that with him as well.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...a full-on late 2nd-half collapse would go a long way there, but Vandy refuses to catch up, no matter HOW long we wait here for 'em.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I figured out what happened. Leon Orr was so pissed off at Coach Muschamp that he took the offensive playbook with him when he got on the bus back to Gainesville.

EDIT: If we have a defensive playbook, Orr took that with him as well.
No--THAT would have resulted in a BETTER Gator performance.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Watching this game is like watching this fight on South Park.
Oh YEAH--You know, I ALMOST used the "fight between two cripples" image earlier, but thought it'd be taken as "in poor taste"...and this game is ALREADY far and AWAY in POOR ENOUGH taste, all around, I figured. Went for the "knuckle-baller" image instead.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Finally, a long post route connection. Remember when we did that ALL THE TIME?!!! Still, somewhat satisfying just to see it, even once.

Escambia94

Oh YEAH--You know, I ALMOST used the "fight between two cripples" image earlier, but thought it'd be taken as "in poor taste"...and this game is ALREADY far and AWAY in POOR ENOUGH taste, all around, I figured. Went for the "knuckle-baller" image instead.

Poor taste?
muschamp-meme-generator-3-0-lead-let-s-just-run-the-clock-out-d7a5fb.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema