• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day: Goin' To Alabama ("...with an achin', in my heart...")

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Since everyone on other Gator forums is posting their list of replacement coaches for Muschamp, here is mine, assuming the Gators lose to Tennessee:
  • Mark Dantonio, Michigan State HC.
  • Mike Gundy. Oklahoma State HC.
  • Greg Roman. San Francisco 49ers OC.
  • Dan Mullen. Mississippi State HC.
  • Hugh Freeze. Mississippi HC.
Steve Spurrier, Charlie Strong, Kyle Kingsbury, Chris Peterson, Art Briles, Jim Harbaugh, and Tim Tebow are all names I have heard, but I do not believe they are realistic.

That being said, I still think there is time for Muschamp to regain the confidence of the Gator Nation by doing the following:
  • Learn from the Kentucky close call and Alabama loss by fixing the defense. Swap players and or schemes.
  • If Muschamp has been getting in the way of offensive call playing, then stop. Immediately. If this garbage play calling is Roper, then give Leak a crack at play calling. At this point, even having fans phone in plays would be better.
  • I am not saying we should bench Driskel, but definitely insert Harris more often. Even swapping him out after a crappy play would send a message.
  • When receivers drop easy passes, consider swapping them out as well to send a message.

miltongator

Gator Fan
I think WM is about to lose this team and is well on his way to losing the recruiting battle. Another performance like the last 2 should surely seal his fate. If it's not already sealed.

miltongator

Gator Fan
Ahhhhhhh. An anxiety-free Saturday. Just what the doctor ordered. Since I love college football and it seems nonsensical to root for the Gators again this year, my sanity dictates that I should watch some other team until my beloved Gators show some semblance of getting their sh*t together. I'm thinking Boise.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema