• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 8: #22 Florida Gators vs #14 Missouri Tigers

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Terrible start...but we get it back (Special Teams! Finally!)--and without this, I think maybe we get overwhelmed early...But this play calling can kill us now. YOU GOTTA GO TO THE ENDZONE in these types of situations in college ball. When is Pease gonna get it? (Answer: Never) This isn't the "Mid-American Mountain Village League"--It's the friggin' SEC, you spineless moron!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh Tyler! Missed the wide open guy AGAIN! He missed 2 or 3 last week--and damn, he cost us a TD here. Sorry, but this is why he CAN'T, WONT'T be our QB for any Championship run. Again: Soon as this "still could mathematically tie for the SEC-East lead crap is out of the way, we need to get both Mornigweg AND Grier out there and establish "1st and back-up" leaders for NEXT season. This FGs-instead-of-TDs has gotta GO!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Come on Tyler, you can't miss the receiver in that situation.
Yeah--that should have been on 1st or 2nd down--but he misses him everytime with that throw--and the three OTHERS he's made down there the last three times we've BEEN there. That's a trend, my friends.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
2010. That year of football doubled my blood pressure. I might consider a break from this crap, for my health. Cue the esophageal spasms...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We're gonna lose this game --and unless we actually score a coupla TDs (aw shit--a stupis "homer" late flag for PI--crowd demanded and GOT that one...great), it'll be by a much more painful score than last week, too...Meanwhile, lost another linebacker, over there on sidelines...DAMN! Shoulda had that, Jabari--you guys ARE our "offense": Pick 6 is our only chance at TDs!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean that--I wanna see them throwin' at our secondary, even hurt--it's our best chance to beat them--no joke (tho' it sounds like one). I think MOST SEC teams can currently beat us if their Offense can score 2 TDs--that's how little faith I have in ours.

awebbf5

VIP Member
U2012, post: 71839, member: 2084"]Oh Tyler! Missed the wide open guy AGAIN! He missed 2 or 3 last week--and damn, he cost us a TD here. Sorry, but this is why he CAN'T, WONT'T be our QB for any Championship run. Again: Soon as this "still could mathematically tie for the SEC-East lead crap is out of the way, we need to get both Mornigweg AND Grier out there and establish "1st and back-up" leaders for NEXT season. This FGs-instead-of-TDs has gotta GO!!!
Grier is still in high school dru.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I think Murphy's shoulder is done from last week's injury. Oh crap we are in trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema