• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 1: Florida Gators vs Toledo Rockets

Guys, I just want to say that was probably the best offensive drive in Will Muschamp's coaching career.

Brilliant execution, the line was consistent, I am really surprised by that first drive. I have not seen the first team offense play with that kind of poise, especially in a season opener.

The Defensive is also looking nice as well.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
JD is doing so much better. I expected more mistakes early due to anxiety but he is looking pretty good early.

this is a really good thing

awebbf5

VIP Member
JD is doing so much better. I expected more mistakes early due to anxiety but he is looking pretty good early.

this is a really good thing

0628, member: 2788"]JD is doing so much better. I expected more mistakes early due to anxiety but he is looking pretty good early.

this is a really good thing[/quote]
I agree looks more comfortable this year.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK...My cable/internet was off when I got up this morn'--been RAISIN' HELL at T/W, and now it's finally back...just in time to see us stop 'em on 4th down, then give it away, etc.--10-3. Nuts.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gotta say, this offense looks a little more fluid than last year...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gotta agree with the announcer--Where's the "stretch-the-field"-approach?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean, Driskel is HOT, 9 of 10, so why not take a shot (um, that idea not having been executed well there after the stop).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man, I get the feeling here that this offense can ROLL--They add the long pass to their reportoire, we'll demolish this kind of opponent!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema