• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida v. Georgia week!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, looking back at our comments here, the coaches can NOT complain about "unrealistic expectations".

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do you believe this shit? (Unfortunately, "Yes.")

That whole opening sequence, right thru' to the missed field goal, embodied this team, this season, this coaching staff. Anyone of us could break down what went wrong there , and could have told them that BEFORE they tried it!

limelight543

Gator Fan
I love how urban claimed we would be better this week...oh wait same plays as last week expect a hurry up offense, yay missed field goal and a sack!

Georgia is going to murder us

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Whatever happened to that old standby, throw to the endzone immediately after getting the turn-over deep in their territory? Oh yeah, that would have meant not only throwing it over the line of scrimmage, but trying it on something before 3rd down..."We just don't do that at Fla.!"
Man, I really HATE the way this offense is run.
Meanwhile, we lost shot at EASY points--and should KNOW by now that fieldgoals are just not available outside the 20 yd. line. And our O-line, that supposed strength (Addazio's former "specialty"???), continues to embarrass itself and endanger the entire backfield.
I dreaded this game coming in (where I've always been CRANKED for it in the past), and it's headed EXACTLY where I figured it would. This "hurry up and die"-offense is their big answer after 2 weeks?
My friends, I cannot watch.

limelight543

Gator Fan
nothing we can do will help this team our best bet is to just make the WR/RB,s as QB when they want the ball and run from the back we cant block a blind 5 year old child will sack our QB, we continue dumb play calls. where is urban going to realize the teams problem lies with him and the other coaching staff.

Why dont we do what mack brown did a few years ago pretty much say hey idc if ur a senior or freshmen u dont have a spot and we will make u play to see who does the best in each position...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
OMFG. I saw that interception from a mile away. ****! Where is the team speed? That receiver was jogging as if it were a Sunday in the park!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema