• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are the Florida gators the new"u-Thug"?

J-Ville, Another example of denial. You don't acknowledge you have a problem and fall into the denial phase.

Tell ya what Mr. internet magna cum laude, I'll gladly put my credentials up against yours. In fact, I'll give you my password and log in info. to the Alumni Directory or you can call Emerson Alumni Hall and verify.

Will you do the same?

So, now it gets down to a pissing contest. You want to compare sheepskins?

Your deep-seeded anger and your insecure need to impress is showing....

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
J-Ville, Another example of denial. You don't acknowledge you have a problem and fall into the denial phase.

Tell ya what Mr. internet magna cum laude, I'll gladly put my credentials up against yours. In fact, I'll give you my password and log in info. to the Alumni Directory or you can call Emerson Alumni Hall and verify.

Will you do the same?

So, now it gets down to a pissing contest. You want to compare sheepskins?

Your deep-seeded anger and your insecure need to impress is showing....

Yep, that's me! I laid the the gauntlet, will you do the same, sporto? I'll even go as far as to let Mr. 2bits, Mahx, O-town and leakbrewergator pull up my credentials..........how about you?

Right here, right now.

Yep, that's me! I laid the the gauntlet, will you do the same, sporto? I'll even go as far as to let Mr. 2bits, Mahx, O-town and leakbrewergator pull up my credentials..........how about you?

Right here, right now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, talk about low self-esteem, combined with an inferiority complex...

Napoleon syndrome?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
-The 24 arrests represents 20 players
-Arrests by recruiting class
Six did not recruit
Eight in 2005
Seven in 2006
Two in 2007
One in 2008
None in 2009

All this tells me is that the players who have been under Meyer the longest are the ones getting in the most trouble?

Don't be sarcastic. From 2005-2006, those players were under Ron Zook longer than they were under Urban Meyer.

And you wanna hear another thing that I hate? When somebody else blames another person for the actions of a different party - cases in point:

Gator great, Marcus “Medicinal Puff” Thomas – a multiple drug test failure, pot and GHB. Gator fans tried to convince us all it was from the same test… then the truth came out, near the end of the season with his dismissal from the team. Moss and Thomas were both drafted by the Broncos. WTF was Shanahan thinking?

Lest you forget, Zook was the coach at UF during the 2003 and 2004 seasons, when Thomas' problems started. To blame Meyer in entirety is absurd.

Listen, it not my first time at the rodeo, the staff handling it is just code for cover-up. so don't give me a smoke screen as the solution to the problem.

No, YOU listen. Don't come over here to a Gator board, try to tell us what to do, and stir the pot on purpose. Being a rival fan, you are a GUEST over here and need to remember that - show some respect, and don't poke a gorilla with a stick. Don't come here and act as though you know more obout Gator football than we know ourselves.

The 7-Man shower Self shooting gun incident, Gator players led by Dee Webb, Andre “Bubba” Caldwell and Reggie Lewis had a $60,000 SUV loaded with improperly registered AK’s and other machine guns… and they were all drunk while shooting at apartment windows for fun. Of course initially nobody took the blame and they all said they were in the shower (together) and that the gun must have shot itself… Gators went with the deniable plausibility angle when Dee Webb shot off his arsenal saying he had already declared for the draft, so he was no longer a Gator.

What part of "after the fact" do you fail to understand? Being smug and talking smack isn't a smart way to try and make your point.

Linebacker Taurean Charles. A UF student said Charles touched her against her will, the sworn complaint issued by the university police department said. Charles allegedly slammed her on the bed and onto a computer desk, picked her up over his head and threw her down on her roommate’s bed, according to the complaint. Charles was later dismissed from the Florida team.

There you go again - blaming Urban Meyer for an incident that took place under Ron Zook's watch. In 2004, Urban Meyer was in Salt Lake City, UT. HOW could he be responsible for what Taurean Charles did? Use your noggin!

Nyan (Cap’n Stabbin) Boateng gets into a heated arguement with some chick, a knife fight breaks out, Nyan Dogg ends up bloodied on the floor, luckily he was still alive.

Again, you lose. Boateng was released from his UF scholarship when this happened. I would hope you know what the term "moot point" means without my having to post the Webster's definition.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
franklin, franklin, franklin
MahxFahn, I always know when I have made my point when people start resorting to personal attacks. When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.
Well, I admit that I am a Marshall Mcluhan fan. I apologize for offending your sensibilities by suggesting a nickname for you or that you were funny.

I have heard all of this babble from you before and considering the source I see it as validation of my opinion.
Glad to have inadvertently obliged your need for validation.

Nobody wants to hear the truth about flaws in something that obviously your world revolves around and lashing out at the person holding up the mirror is perfectly normal.
Like I said you do have comedic value.

You all know there is a discipline problem at Florida, and even though you may admit amongst yourselves, you would never admit to an outsider and that I understand that completely.:wacko:

As for your distinction between "real sports reporters" and bloggers, I agree completely. It is the "real sports reporters" who are not telling the whole story about Florida's off the field problems.:tt2:

Have a great day!
Whatever happened to this guy?...A couple days after you signed up here.......
You guys are the most humble fans I have ever busted in on. I will have to stick around. There may be something worth reading here. Kudos to you all!

Don't be sarcastic. From 2005-2006, those players were under Ron Zook longer than they were under Urban Meyer.

And you wanna hear another thing that I hate? When somebody else blames another person for the actions of a different party - cases in point:

Lest you forget, Zook was the coach at UF during the 2003 and 2004 seasons, when Thomas' problems started. To blame Meyer in entirety is absurd.

No, YOU listen. Don't come over here to a Gator board, try to tell us what to do, and stir the pot on purpose. Being a rival fan, you are a GUEST over here and need to remember that - show some respect, and don't poke a gorilla with a stick. Don't come here and act as though you know more obout Gator football than we know ourselves.

What part of "after the fact" do you fail to understand? Being smug and talking smack isn't a smart way to try and make your point.

There you go again - blaming Urban Meyer for an incident that took place under Ron Zook's watch. In 2004, Urban Meyer was in Salt Lake City, UT. HOW could he be responsible for what Taurean Charles did? Use your noggin!

Again, you lose. Boateng was released from his UF scholarship when this happened. I would hope you know what the term "moot point" means without my having to post the Webster's definition.

These are listed by recruiting class not when the arrests occured...

So I repeat the longer they are under Meyer, the more they get in trouble.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
These are listed by recruiting class not when the arrests occured...

So I repeat the longer they are under Meyer, the more they get in trouble.

You're such a moron. Everytime you open up your mouth, stupid comes out.

P.S. bammers on probation...............again.

As stated before. SPUAT = Scandal Plagued Univ. of Alabama at Tuscalooser.

Which is the bigger scandal, 7 players letting people borrow their textbooks over three years... or 24 players getting arrested in four years?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Hey Yellowhammer, know any one who can get good deal on textbooks LOL :smartass:? I sure there's someone from FSU that can get you deals on shoes and clothes LOL:smartass:.

see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

(See No Evil)****(Hear No Evil)****(Speak no Evil)

_

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
O-Town Gator, if I didn't know better, I would say Florida has a "FIXER" on retainer.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo...nsive-mvp.html

MAN, you are tiresome!

WHY keep beating this dead horse over and over?

If you're trying to insinuate wrongdoing, don't even go there. Believe it or not, the "Slantinel" also pointed out that this attorney is acting within NCAA guidelines.

Again, why such an obsession with Florida, when your school's just been placed on probation? Why keep poking a gorilla with a stick?

Hey, I didn't even know about the "Fixer" until you posted the story. So the same Sentinel you do not trust, says it is okay? I'll bet Alabama couldn't get away with having a player (Fixer) attorney?

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
MAN, you are tiresome!

WHY keep beating this dead horse over and over?

If you're trying to insinuate wrongdoing, don't even go there. Believe it or not, the "Slantinel" also pointed out that this attorney is acting within NCAA guidelines.

Again, why such an obsession with Florida, when your school's just been placed on probation? Why keep poking a gorilla with a stick?

What our mental midget friend doesn't have a clue about, is aobvious on many levels but I'll pick this one to shed some light.

I've talked to numerous attorney friends and they ALL say this..

"No practicing Attorney in his right mind will disclose how much he charges if someone from the media asks, they don't have to. It's dependent on the case by case basis. Some do Pro Bono work and even at discounted prices".

The black helicopters at yellow's house, trailer, cardboard box must be in a holding pattern and that tinfoil hat must fit perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema