• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week 9: To Hell With Georgia

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hell--I'd take Driscoll OR Brisset right now. (And we let em off the hook..Oh oh)

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Harris just aint the right fit for this team. I dont care if we win this game or the east he is no where near the type of QB that will take us back to the good ol days

awebbf5

VIP Member
Harris just aint the right fit for this team. I dont care if we win this game or the east he is no where near the type of QB that will take us back to the good ol days
Nope only prayer we have is grier gets reduced to just rest of season

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Remind you of last year??
That's EXACTLY how I see it, too--which of course means that one way or another, we lose this one. I mean, if they eventually get something going, as they WILL, we'll not be able to answer. Lets face it: This is pretty well what we all EXPECTED this Gator team to look this season. Oh, I HATE to find myself saying that... and they are starting to get it going now--and our D is starting to look a bit winded--ALSOA REMINISCENT of last year...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
What year is it? Without Will Grier this offense is horrible! Can we not get a fucking QB who can pass a football and a drug test at the same fucking time?

Last edited:

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I hope our D can hold them off. My gut says eventually UG will find a way to score and our offense wont be able to move the ball with Harris

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Its been a matter of Mac getting "his kinda guys" from the start--ESPECIALLY at QB...Its been amazing that he's been able to do so far with what he was dealt. And Grier turned out to have a lot of the things he'll be looking for from now on in his own QBs, as it turned out--only Mac and Nussmeyer will bring in even better "fits".

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nope only prayer we have is grier gets reduced to just rest of season
Yeah, but that won't happen, don't think...Figure our BEST hope is that we play TWO "extra" games (SEC Championship plus bowl) and get him credit for THOSE, so he's back 4 games in instead of 6...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Long pass for TD!!! Who was the WR??? He playwd it just right--while bomb from Treon wasn't that on target--but he got it where WR vouldmake a play, give him that! That IS the one thing Trepn dpes do pretty ok--even better than Grier, it is said: Throw the long ball. Maybe that'll "kick out da jams", so to speak. Somehow, some way, we are " in control of this game. Lol. Sorta.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Geez, I'm actually glad I didn't "go for a drive"!). PICK! Hargraves!!! In the redzone, 1st and goal Gators! (I've been standing by my door eith car keys in hand, watching all this last few min. I may spend rest of game here--I'm superstitious that way...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Taylor in! Um, with essentially an offense amounting to ONE LONG PASS in a whole half, and we are up 20-zip? Maybe it IS our day--our YEAR??? I mean, we have looked putrid pn offense, but we win by a coupla TDs or more and that'll be mainly forgiven/forgotten: You know, " Good teams find a way to win on their OFF days..."

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Let Treon throw another long one? Its all he does ok today. Get the clock down, then throw it to the house...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Somehow, someway. Well, it's gonna be a war in the 2nd half--but with our D, gotta like our chances. Think it'll take ONE MORE TD to win this one...Treon actually started to (comparatively) heat up there in latter part of 2nd qrtr...Actually getting ball NEAR his intended receivers (just watched that long TD pass again: actually, nice throw there, Treon, gave yr hot WR chance!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema