• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week 9: To Hell With Georgia

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And ppl said treon was just as good. I hope they see now
I NEVER thought that. But he's all we got now. Which looks very bad today. PICKED. Our only hope here--only he had to run it BACK! Otherwise, just a punt plus run back, then what?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, short-tetm pledge: Either we get 6 here, or I take that drive I mentioned.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yup. Got that clutch in my gut. Talk to y'all later, guys...TD!!!! CAN YA BELIEVE IT???!!!

awebbf5

VIP Member
I NEVER thought that. But he's all we got now. Which looks very bad today. PICKED. Our only hope here--only he had to run it BACK! Otherwise, just a punt plus run back, then what?
No but some did Dru, they thought he got the raw deal when grier started

miltongator

Gator Fan
Hardin is almost as bad as Treon. What a bunch of crap. And I had hopes that this coach had gotten that kind of stuff out of the Gators. Sit Hardin down for Pete's sake.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, there's that "turnover makes the difference"! Lol But they get the pa blocked...and almost returned for TD! Plus hit outta bounds--guy didn't even knock I m down--but he WAS way out there
Man--we can't even make a gift work out clean for ourselves today. They get a dhot at good field position now-- and probably at least don't feel so bafly bout the whole muff-fiasco now. Lets see, thay's FOUR pounts left out there so far, and maybe go ves em a way back into this--all in a game wjere every POINT will likely count to make a diff at the end. Still, if we could move the ball, even a little, I wouldn't feel this way.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know, man. But I also knew we might need Treon, somehow--and was therefore glad we had him. This is WORST we've seen him, tho.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They're moving yhe ball now...only our D kills em on 4th down. Man, it teally is just waiting there: This game is lying there, ready to be taken by the first team that can get its offense in gear. Treon is streaky: it's ugly, but I say keep him trying to throw it. If he clucks ib, we'll take this thing. Otherwise, THEY will, you watch.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can T even GET it to Calloway? ANOTHER bad pass. Can he get it to ANYONE?

miltongator

Gator Fan
Haven't seen a QB look so inept since last year. Surely there is someone else to try. Or just go to wildcat and let someone else take the snap.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Special teams doing it for us this wk. Can't keep running and expect to win this. Not with our kicking game. I mean, asode from the muff/recovery-in-endzone, both other turnovers (pick and downs) gave O chamces they did nothing with.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Haven't seen a QB look so inept since last year. Surely there is someone else to try. Or just go to wildcat and let someone else take the snap.
No. We have only some transfer who's a reciever on our team now. Seriously.

miltongator

Gator Fan
Special teams doing it for us this wk. Can't keep running and expect to win this. Not with our kicking game. I mean, asode from the muff/recovery-in-endzone, both other turnovers (pick and downs) gave O chamces they did nothing with.
Remind you of last year?? Except our kicker was able to make some kicks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema