• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your favorite player other then Tebow and Harvin

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
If you had to pick a favorite player on the gators, but can't pick Harvin or Tebow, who would it be?

my pick in Ingram. He's just a badass.

preachinGator

VIP Member
I think the word "favorite" means one favorite...singular in nature, therefore I would pick..........Chas Henry. Because of the ability of the team, he doesn't get to play much but he has been phenomenal in his ability to place the ball. Remember the words of ....(what's the name of the coach of FSpU) Oh yeah, Bobby Bowden, he said something about starting on the 1 and the 3 yard lines is not a good thing!

Chas Henry...just a freshman!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I think Bubba Caldwell is awesome! I love that he came back to Florida to play ball his senior year. I know that with his injuries in his underclassmen years, it benefitted him too, but I think it's awesome when a player is there for all 4!!!!

On top of that, look at his record and look at how great he is!
And I love his eyes! (Okay, that's the girl in me :))

FanSmack

VIP Member
Louis Murphy and Riley Cooper.

Cooper because he's the one no one seems to remember about and gets open and he almost always catches the ball, very little drops.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema