• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

your favorite 'other' Gator Sport

sammy

VIP Member
Other than basketball and football, what is your favorite Gator sport to watch and/or root for?

lilChomp

VIP Member
I don't keep up with many other gator sports. I've been to a few tennis matches before. They were a lot of fun to watch, especially since they play like 5 or 6 matches at one time. The crowd really gets into it too.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Man thats a tough one. I never really watched any other Gator sports other than bball and football. I did go to some baseball games though while at UF... and baseball is one of my favorite sports, so I'll pick that.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
Baseball for sure. There isn't anything I'd rather do on a cool autumn day than head to the ballpark and watch some baseball. There's just somethign about the calming atmosphere of a college/minor league/ or major league game. It's the only sport where you can sit back and relax and just enjoy yourself.

Amanda371

VIP Member
I suppose it would be baseball.. though I honestly have never really followed it much. It's always been football football football basketball basketball basketball for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema