• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your favorite offensive play?

ilovegators

VIP Member
What is your favorite offensive play the gators run?

Mine is when they put Percy in the backfield and open up huge holes for him.. He'll usually take it for 25 yards. I just love seeing him burst out of the backfield.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Any play where Tebow launches a ball 60 yards to a wide receiver down field. I just love seeing the ball fly, then you stand up and start yelling, and witnessing the completed catch is just so awesome.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Whatever gets a Florida player hurt. or pisses URBIN MIYER off the most.

No-one else said anything, But I'm not gonna sit back, and NOT say something, First how dare you say anything about a gator getting hurt? Second, your just an idiot!! And your definatly NOT any kind of a sports fan!! Wishing someone gets hurt, thats just plain stupidity!! May god have mercy on your soul!!!! Pffffft people like you have no soul!!

Now to answer the question, any time Tim tebow touches the ball, which is EVERY PLAY!! ;) HA HA '_

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
either Tebow's one man play action, making the safties bite, then throwing deep to Murphy

or the classic jet sweep with Harvin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema