• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WR's brittle nature could be key factor

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Personally, I think he should stay one more year in college unless: (1) he's been projected as a first-round pick, and (2) he'll be 100% healthy for the Conbine and Pro Day workouts.

Once more year of college football can only serve to improve his draft stock.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ I was referring to Leianrt's senior season actually hindering his draft status. He could have possibly been the number one overall pick had he come out after his junior year.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
^^ I was referring to Leianrt's senior season actually hindering his draft status. He could have possibly been the number one overall pick had he come out after his junior year.

I agree; since he's been in the NFL he's been riding the bench in Arizona; Kurt Warner's been tooting his horn.

Many of these underclassmen don't stop and realize that success in the pros is a crapshoot; they may get dollar signs in their eyes when they sign these contracts but when reality hits it ain't pretty if they don't make it.

Leakfan12

VIP Member

Keep in mind he riding the bench with a team with a good receiving corp. I doubt he be better with the 49ers.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ There is no way his next contract is close to the one he has now. His funds are going to tak a serious dive. At least he'll still have the party circuit.

castawaygator

VIP Member
if he is expected to go 1st round i would go! sure any gator fan would love for hm to come back, but it may not be best for him. notto mention what happens if he gets more injuries next yr.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I've heard reports that he's been told he could be a top 25 pick. I think he should go if that's the case. This is the last year for rookies taken in the first round to get absurd amounts of money. I'm usually a big proponent of staying all four years, but if Harvin is guaranteed to go in the top 25, then I wouldn't fault him at all for leaving.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Harvin has given so much to Gator Nation. If he wants to make a little money in this year's draft, he deserves it.

Good luck Harvin! :)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I've heard reports that he's been told he could be a top 25 pick. I think he should go if that's the case. This is the last year for rookies taken in the first round to get absurd amounts of money. I'm usually a big proponent of staying all four years, but if Harvin is guaranteed to go in the top 25, then I wouldn't fault him at all for leaving.

ESPN is projecting him in the top 25, but a lot could change between now and after the Combine / Pro Day workouts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema