• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WOW...What a game

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I have watched my first Gator game from start to finish and I will tell you man there were times I was yelling at the tv. Like when Tennesee was returning one of the first kicks and Coker was breaking tackles left and right.

All I could think was that special teams needed a little work on learning to tackle. As the game went on I was so totally impressed with the whole team.

I really like Harvin. I think I am going to be a #1 fan.

I have a hard time with running teams. I know you can't bust loose and run for tons of yards at a time and I found myself yelling at the Tv today for the guys to "come on" and pass it and get some yards.

All in all I LOVED IT.....It was exciting and just seeing the fans in the stands go wild was great.

I will definitely be tuning in to as many games as they show here in the northeast.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!! 3-0 Baby

KiNito

Gator Fan
I have watched my first Gator game from start to finish and I will tell you man there were times I was yelling at the tv. Like when Tennesee was returning one of the first kicks and Coker was breaking tackles left and right.

All I could think was that special teams needed a little work on learning to tackle. As the game went on I was so totally impressed with the whole team.

I really like Harvin. I think I am going to be a #1 fan.

I have a hard time with running teams. I know you can't bust loose and run for tons of yards at a time and I found myself yelling at the Tv today for the guys to "come on" and pass it and get some yards.

All in all I LOVED IT.....It was exciting and just seeing the fans in the stands go wild was great.

I will definitely be tuning in to as many games as they show here in the northeast.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!! 3-0 Baby

gratz on lossing your cherry :p

timbok

VIP Member
ummmmm no........
blowouts are for young,switching type of fan..that go from 1 fav. team to another..

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
you think I'm young...LOL

ummmmm no........
blowouts are for young,switching type of fan..that go from 1 fav. team to another..

Wow....you think I'm young? I didn't say the Gators were my favorite team....I'm still a Nittany Lion at heart,,,,,just spreading my support around....LOL...

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
wow...harsh...you know how to make a girl feel good....LOL....Just so ya know I'm early thirties.....

I agree that close games are better, but did you see some of those plays yesterday. Some of it was thoroughly frustrating...which makes good football too.

TebowFanatic

Gator Fan
Well I thought the game was very boring after they blew'em out,but I really liked the way Harvin played and I can't forget Tebow! I also drove by the stadium on Friday evening and man I saw gator fans everywere and I also saw CSTV there with their whole crew getting setup for the Game. 3-0 baby and lookout LSU!

sbq80

VIP Member
Blowouts are Great. You totaly dominate the other team in all three areas of the game, that is what it is all about. You ask any coach & they will take blowouts over close games every time.

sbq80

VIP Member
"Tebow the best QB UF has ever seen"
That is a big NO or should I say not yet?
He may be one of the most athletic QBs UF has seen but the best QB ever no way.
#1 on that list is Danny Wuerffel

preachinGator

VIP Member
blowouts

Blowouts mean 1 of 2 things. Either the opposing team is really bad, or the blowout team is really good. I like it when THE GATORS blow out the other team!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema