• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Worst Loss I've seen in a long time

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
This loss was bad on so many levels. In fact, I'd say this loss might be even worse than the 2004 mississippi state loss, and I never thought it could get worse than that.

I would be more forgiving had we lost to a good team or if we were simply outplayed. Instead, we saw a team that expected to win 50-0 just because they stepped on the field. UF didn't come to play, and it showed big time.

For yet another season, UF loses to an SEC West school. It's been TEN YEARS since UF has gone 3-0 against the West.

Everything was done poorly. Fumbles, bad passes, blown assignments, poor playcalling, the missed PAT, you name it and it was done poorly today.

Also, UF also blew a chance to tie the overall series record against ole miss. Now it's 12-10 ole miss, when it could have been 11-11.

i am very upset... hate people talking trash to me..

but we cant win them all.. sure wed love to..

but why did we not run outside more?.. with all our speed.... we go up middle..

dropped passes.....

ughhhhh lets put it behind us... lets focus on this next game..

georgia lost so we still have hope.

Susie

Gator Fan
I completely agree! It was an awful loss. I am just so happy that all our SEC east friends *accept Vandy* have SEC losses too!

Maybe this is the wake up call the gators needed! I just hope we can get to the SEC championship. And hopefully a big bowl.

And for tonight it "it sucks to be a florida gator" but tomorrow it will be back to the "its great to be a florida gator" :wub:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
That loss was avoidable and made me sick to my stomach to the point that I lost all interest in watching any more football this past weekend, but like my father always told me "tomorrow is another day". I have faith in our kids that they won't repeat the same mistakes this coming Saturday when they play at Arkansas.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
This loss pissed me off big time. I didn't even come on GE all weekend because I was just pissed at the Gators. The offense played like crap. The defense played like crap. TIM TEBOW played like crap! The entire team had fumblitis.

This loss was terrible. The only thing I'm glad about is that the refs didn't blow it for us. Having a game lost because of a ref's blown call is even more frustrating then a loss because you just sucked.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I've never seen more kneejerk reactions to a loss in my life.

Yes it was a bad loss to a team that's not on UF's level. But we still have a shot to play for the SEC and National titles.

I can think of losses that were a lot worse than this one. The loss to Auburn in Spurrier's last season, Iowa in the Outback Bowl, Mississippi St. in Zook's last season, Alabama in Meyer's first season are a few off the top of my head.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
We lost 1 game !
OK
I remember S.O.S. after a loss saying something like....... (go into a high pitched voice now) " Well, they got one.".......
This loss couldn't have come at a better time... EARLY.
There is no way that the coaching staff and the players are going to rollover. If anything the focus will be so intense, we'll be able to hear the sizzling of pork all the way in Gainesville on Saturday!
GO GATORS !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema