• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will muschamp

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wow. I think Golden is a good hire for them--unhappily so, from my admittedly strongly anti-'Cane POV.
But they could have possibly had Muschamp--and they snubbed him? Thank GOD for (typical) Miami arrogance!

Qasim

Gator Fan
[FONT=&quot]We've used to buy a few thousands of fans for multiple facebook pages and they always over delivered on the number of fans that we purchased by up to 30% of extra fans. After the Socialkik campaigns were over, newer visitors to our Facebook page are more willing to become a fan than before, because they see that it's being liked by over 10,000 of other fans.

[/FONT]

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
[font=&quot]we've used to buy a few thousands of fans for multiple facebook pages and they always over delivered on the number of fans that we purchased by up to 30% of extra fans. After the socialkik campaigns were over, newer visitors to our facebook page are more willing to become a fan than before, because they see that it's being liked by over 10,000 of other fans.

[/font]

wtf???!!!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
That was SPAM? Darn. I suppose I should not have given him my bank account number.

Seriously, who falls for that crap any way?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...and what kind of obnoxious f*ck wastes his/her time and ours coming onto our site with it, that's what I always wonder.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Quote from Andreu's blog on MusCHOMP:

“He’s one of the great young minds in college football. I’ve heard he’s like the next Coach Meyer who’s going to be in coaching. I believe Florida football is in great hands at this point. Coach Muschamp brings a lot of energy and passion to the game. That’s going to be a great thing to add." -- Chas Henry

I like that..."the next [Urban] Meyer"...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema