• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Billy D go pro ?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
A lot of great college coachs go to the NBA for that big paycheck. They fail after 2-3 years, and then they come right back to college and get any job they want.

Can you see Billy doing this after this season or next? Can you be mad at him if he does?

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
he wont go, his mentor rick patino will tell him what a terrible idea that was.... if donovan leaves, hell come back to ucf or something. kinda like patino going back to louisville after dream job at kentucky

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
he wont go, his mentor rick patino will tell him what a terrible idea that was.... if donovan leaves, hell come back to ucf or something. kinda like patino going back to louisville after dream job at kentucky

What if his mentor also shows him how fat his wallet got for going to the pros for 2 years. Money is tempting. Look at Saban and Spurrier, they did the same thing. Cash out, and come back.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I don't think he will leave anytime soon. He knows he has a good thing here. If he left, I would be mad at first but get over it pretty quickly.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
billy is getting paid more than enough, i think patino would say he wouldnt do it if he had the chance again. becoming really rich over just rich is a terrible reason to leave a job

Swampman

VIP Member
Billy is too active in the comunity. Plus his kids are just getting involved in their schools and Billy'd kid plays ball at that catholic school.

ilovegators

VIP Member
I don't think he will stay at UF forever. But I don't think he will leave after this season.

Although if he wins another national championship, it will be hard to turn down some of the offers he'll get.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
any other place becides maybe UCLA or Duke or UNC or Kentucky would be a lateral move for him. those 4 arent getting a new coach anytime soon. billy isnt going anywhere, foley will take care of him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema