• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who are you cheering for in the World Series?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
well actually, I don't care for either, although my favorite team didn't even make the post season which is the houston astros, so oh well, i'm like you, gooooo rockies!!!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
probably the Sox... but only for 2 reasons

1. i hate the Yankees

2. the starting 2nd basemen, rookie Dustin Pedroia, went to high school in my area and has a lot of family living in my town

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
If I had to rank my sports preferences it would go football, hockey, baseball and then basketball so as you can see baseball isn't my favorite sport. But if I had to pick I would cheer for the Rockies just becasue I can't stand the Soxs even though they are good....i don't like them.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Go Rockies baby! I got a guy from my HS (Jamey Carrol 2B/IF) that plays for them and plus the fact that Im a Yankees fan I cant root for the BoSox

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
If I had to rank my sports preferences it would go football, hockey, baseball and then basketball so as you can see baseball isn't my favorite sport. But if I had to pick I would cheer for the Rockies just becasue I can't stand the Soxs even though they are good....i don't like them.

LOL. IF I HAD TO RANK MY FAVORITES, OK HERE YA GO

FAVORITES: GATOR FOOTBALL, GATOR BASEBALL, GATOR BASKETBALL, GATOR GYMNASTICS, GATORS SWIMTEAM ETC...LOL

MY FAVORITE NFL TEAM: TAMPA BAY BUCS
MY FAVORITE MLB TEAM: HOUSTON ASTROS "CUZ MY DADDY HAD A FRIEND THAT PITCHED WITH NOLAN RYAN"
MY FAVORITE NBA TEAM: ORLANDO MAGIC

SPORTS I DON'T UNDERSTAND: HOCKEY LOL

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema