• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

which schedule do you like better?

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
This year we play FSU and Tennessee in the Swamp, or next year we play Miami and LSU in the Swamp .

I'm just trying to see what home games you like better.

Amanda371

VIP Member
This year we play FSU and Tennessee in the Swamp, or next year we play Miami and LSU in the Swamp .

I love the years we play Tennessee and FSU at home. I don't have the greatest track record with LSU games.. like when I had seats in row 1 in 2004 and we lost :(

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I have to agree. Tennessee and FSU are great home games. I consider Tenn our biggest SEC Rival and FSU our biggest rival of any conference. Always an advantage to have those games at home.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm really excited about this year since I will get to see both Tennessee and FSU in the SWAMP (assuming I win the student ticket lottery, knock on wood). So, I'd have to say I prefer the schedule with them at home.

ilovegators

VIP Member
I'm really excited about this year since I will get to see both Tennessee and FSU in the SWAMP (assuming I win the student ticket lottery, knock on wood). So, I'd have to say I prefer the schedule with them at home.

How hard is it to win the student lottery? I thought grad students were pretty much a lock.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
How hard is it to win the student lottery? I thought grad students were pretty much a lock.
Nope, from what I understand it is ALL credit based. Since I don't get many credits per year, I will be lumped with freshman and transfers again even though I'm a second year PhD student. If I don't win, I will be wreaking some havoc. :2guns: :censored: :gun_bandana:

UGAsucks

VIP Member
Nope, from what I understand it is ALL credit based. Since I don't get many credits per year, I will be lumped with freshman and transfers again even though I'm a second year PhD student. If I don't win, I will be wreaking some havoc. :2guns: :censored: :gun_bandana:

great use of smilies...when my uncle asks what game i want this year its gonna be a hard choice...but probally fsu

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator

just get your faculty advisor to buy season tix and take them.

99G8R

Gator Fan

UT is tough and Miami is only going to get worse for a while. FSU is in the same boat as Miami and LSU the same as UT. Hard to choose but since LSU fans are the most obnoxious, ignorant, and classless fans in all of sports, I like the UT/FSU schedule.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema