• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What's up, GE?

Hey all, what's going on?
Big Gator fan here, primarily in football and basketball. Been a football fan since the days of Danny, and a basketball fan since the days of Roberson. Look forward to getting into UF baseball this season, as I've casually followed the team for the past few seasons.

My favorite current UF athletes would have to be Percy Harvin, Nick Calathes, Jeff Demps, Dustin Doe, Brandon Spikes and Tim Tebow. Speaking of the football team, what a great victory over UGA.

On a personal note, I'm 14 years old and a freshman in high school. I reside in Kentucky, and hope to some day become a sports writer. I'm currently writing for my own personal blog, and have an account on Bleacher Report which is frequently updated with opinions on the Gators. I'd love to share them with you if that's fine with you guys.

In my down time I like posting on forums (I've got one of my own), listening to music (rock and some rap) and watching movies or hanging out with buddies. I run cross county and track, and might be playing football next season as Kicker/Punter and possibly wide receiver.

So enough about me.... :)

See you guys around the site.

"If you ain't a Gator, then your Gatorbait!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema