• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What team will win the SEC Western Division?

What team will win the SEC Western Division?

• Alabama

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Auburn

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • LSU

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Mississippi State

• Ole Miss

• Total voters

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I'm going with a upset, Miss. State. It could happen (remember Arkansas in 2006). Also I guessing mr. PJ's will say Ole Miss.

sammy

VIP Member
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Alabama. LSU will be down big time now that they lost their QB.

1 Ole Miss

2 Alabama

3 Auburn

4 Mississippi State

5 LSU

6 Arkansas

And Ole Miss will win the SEC and the National Championship and bring one home to where it belongs!

OXFORD

preachinGator

VIP Member
I posted the poll and didn't give an answer. I am going with Auburn (or maybe Arkansas). Alabama??? They MIGHT win 7 games.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
1. Auburn
2.LSU
3.Mississippi St.
4.Alabama
5.Ole Miss
6.Arkansas

Auburn will be a totally different team this year with Tony Franklin running the spread and Kodi Burns at QB.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'll go with LSU. Everyone thinks losing JR will be a big loss. It will but don't forget they still have a ton of talent, maybe more than anyone but us and Georgia. They go 10-2 and win the West.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema