• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We will be a #1 seed?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Pretty up in the air. I think we would be as of right now. However, we still have 2 very tough regular season games plus the tourney. If we somehow lost both of these regular season games and then lost in our first game in the tourney, I would have to think we would fall to a 3 seed. If we win out or win both regular season games and then at least make it to the championship tourney, we are definitely a 1 seed. We might could even do slightly worse than that and still get a 1 seed. It will also depend a little on what the other potential teams do. There's still a lot to be decided, but I don't see anyway we are less than a 3 seed, and that would be very unlikely b/c I HIGHLY doubt we will lose 3 more straight.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
We do bad, hope for a UNC falter or Wisconsin, right now those are the biggest challenges, and dont forget the likes of KU coming in, they have been very quiet back at 6 and with wisconsin losing 2 and uf losing again dont be surprised to see uf back in the 6 hole and ku lookin down on us again. but I think we have a one seed if we win out and then play decent in the tourney. I dunno I almost hope we dont that way they feel like they have something to prove

rawdog

VIP Member
We do bad, hope for a UNC falter or Wisconsin, right now those are the biggest challenges, and dont forget the likes of KU coming in, they have been very quiet back at 6 and with wisconsin losing 2 and uf losing again dont be surprised to see uf back in the 6 hole and ku lookin down on us again. but I think we have a one seed if we win out and then play decent in the tourney. I dunno I almost hope we dont that way they feel like they have something to prove

Kansas is looking hot right now

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
memphis wont get higher than a 2 and thats if they are lucky, they have played all of who?! joe shmoe community college. they have beat up on the little guys, not saying they couldnt beat the big guys and dont deserve a mention thats just the way its played out this year. they could take it to the likes of osu uf ucla all the big teams, but they wont get higher than a 2 thanks to the wonderful cusa sked

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema