• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Visiting OU fan

chisportsfan

Gator Fan
Hi All,

I was invited to this site by O-town Gator. We know of each other for our mutual love of the Chicago Bears.

I am originally from the Chicago Suburbs and basically root for all Chicago's sports teams except the Cubs. I am a White Sox fan and just can't bring myself to root for the North Side Club.

I now reside in Georgia. BTW, most of the people here hate U of F....lol. You likely already knew that.

I started rooting for OU back in the early '70's. Since Chicago is primarily a Pro sports town and there weren't many great college teams in the area, I jumped on the OU bandwagon. They were on TV a lot and as an impressionable kid, I liked the fact that they won. I've stuck by them all these years, through the good and the bad.

I will not be talking smack. I'd like to have intelligent repartee with the Gator fans on this message board.

Good luck in the National Championship Game. You know who I'll be rooting for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema