• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urban Meyer says Football Team a "Train Wreck"

Termig8r

Gator Fan
Urban Meyer addressed the media on Wednesday afternoon and gave a less- than-glowing observation of the Florida Football team. ""We're not a good team. We're a little bit of a train wreck right now. "We have, I think, seven seniors, that's awful. You can't have seven seniors at the University of Florida. Seven seniors is not what you coach at Florida. The worst thing is behind that you have eight juniors. It's not a real positive right now," said Meyer. "The good news is that we have quality people in the program that want to win."

Swampman

VIP Member
I think he's using that as a tool to pump up the younger guys. You know to get them to step up and fill the roles of the missing seniors.

99G8R

Gator Fan
Urban Meyer addressed the media on Wednesday afternoon and gave a less- than-glowing observation of the Florida Football team. ""We're not a good team. We're a little bit of a train wreck right now. "We have, I think, seven seniors, that's awful. You can't have seven seniors at the University of Florida. Seven seniors is not what you coach at Florida. The worst thing is behind that you have eight juniors. It's not a real positive right now," said Meyer. "The good news is that we have quality people in the program that want to win."

This is a very typical and effective way to build morale. Tell the new kids that they suck, but keep the door open for them to get better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema