• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urban goes to hospital: Is released.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Sigh. It's going to be a long day at the office on Monday here in Texas--Gators lose, Tebow cries, Meyer goes to the hospital, and Texas "won" their game.

JvilleJohnny

i was a little worried when i heard about this because i read in Buddy Martin's book about UM that he has a condition with his brain, and too much stress can hurt him badly, plus he said its hard for him to do normal things after a loss. CALM DOWN URBAN! we need ya man.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Coach will be fine; after the sloppy way we were playing on Saturday I can see why he was so upset. Hope you're feeling better, Coach!

UPDATE: Coach is back at work; he admits he needs to pay more attention to his health: http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20091206/articles/912079929

bilde

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema