• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF v UGAY tickets

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
Idk how many of you guys are going but on eBay I just recieved my tickets for 100 a piece for 50 yrd line seats section 136....thy came in the mail today and are real...alot of georgia fans are selling there tickets but just to give you a heads up scalping tickets should be pretty easy this year..so if you live near j ville you might want to give it a go or buy them on eBay....

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Wow! You got club seats for the Florida vs. Georgia game for only $100 a piece? That's awesome. You do know section 136 is on the UGA side, right?

I'm in 214 Row Z if anyone is near therre.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
Yeah I know but at that price I'll take em....uga is selling there tickets like hot cakes...they can't bear to see walkers td record go to a gator...I should be in good company

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Ya that's probably true..

I'll be out walking around the stadium hitting a couple different tailgates before the game... if you're tailgating somewhere let me know and I'll stop by.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
i should be going to a tailgate next to the stadium...but we have to find a ticket for my friend and its gunna be hard...so i hope i will have time to attend a tailgate haha..i will let you know though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema