• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF baseball wins big in Tallahassee

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
It could have been a recipe for disaster — a freshman making his first start in Tallahassee in front of a rowdy crowd.
Instead, it was an ingredient for a big win for Florida’s baseball team.
Boosted by a five-run first inning, UF freshman Greg Larson threw 4 1/3 innings of one-hit ball as Florida thumped Florida State 10-2 in the rubber game between the two schools.
“This is the kind of stuff you dream of, pitching for Florida against FSU in Tallahassee,” Larson said.
The rest of the story....

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Well he's not in the boxscore, if it is so it may have occured before that game.
I did find this though If anyone might want to catch a game afer the O&B Game......
20090419.gif

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Well he's not in the boxscore, if it is so it may have occured before that game.
I did find this though If anyone might want to catch a game afer the O&B Game......
20090419.gif

If right now I could afford to stay in Gainesville overnight after the O&B, I'd take the game in before heading back to Orlando.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema