• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tuberville is DONE!

castawaygator

VIP Member
if this is true clemson better fly him over ASAP and have the AD throw money and perform sex acts to get him!!!

what fool would let tuberville go after winning so much, not to mention his record against bama until last weekend!!!!

Who is Honestly going to replace someone time Tuberville?

its a joke and a insult really, also the case for Fulmer. All these coaches that brought programs that were bad back to life and then had a losing season get fired... When was the last time Auburn had a losing record besides this year? Auburn failed miserably on this.

Pell City Tiger

Gator Fan
what fool would let tuberville go after winning so much, not to mention his record against bama until last weekend!!!!
2 words: Jay Jacobs. He's our brilliant AD. In just a short amount of time on the job, he has managed to totally ruin our baseball team, basketball team, swim team, and now (probably) our beloved football team.

Susie

Gator Fan
I was stunned to hear this... it is really sad. The guy has 1 lousy season... and gets the boot. All I can say is good for him getting the money he is going to get! I hope MSU gets him and they come in and whip the shit out of AU next year.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Seriously that's dumb, I get Phil Fuller firing (two losing records in four years at Tennessee). This was what his first losing season there in ten years. Even Bush thinks that's dumb.

castawaygator

VIP Member
That's already Dabo Swinney's job.

you are right, i guess that leave Syracuse, MSU, Washington, etc

"throw money and perform sex acts," sounds like how Bobby Bowden and Pete Carroll still have their titles.

LOL, my point was that even though i hate that he coached a team that beat us the past two years and i dislike him for that, he is a very good coach.

his record speaks for itself! auburn AD is a retard, ND is keep weiss and look at his record there is NO comparison. what a huge blunder

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Sorry Castaway I was talking about how the 1984 and 1985 Florida teams got nailed by NCAA on violations and the Carroll USC title teams and Bowden's FSU title team get unscathed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema