1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top 3 Opposing Players You Feared

Discussion in 'Gator Football' started by lilChomp, Jun 7, 2010.

1. lilChomp

lilChomp VIP Member

In your era, who are the top 3 opposing team players that you feared the most?

1. Ronnie Brown - I feel like he always tore us up
    2. Peter Warrick
    3. Darren McFadden

2. Leakfan12

Leakfan12 VIP Member

Julio Jones
    Ryan Mallett
    I can't think of a three yet.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

1. Knowshon Moreno - Even though he only played against use I think twice, that freshman game he had was just insane.
    2. Ted Ginn Jr - Though I didn't fear him much after the opening play. Prior to the game I was definitely worried.
    3. Andre Johnson - One of the best WRs we've ever had to defend.

4. GatorBa!t

GatorBa!t Gator Fan

no particular order

1)Chris Weinke- made me cry
    2)Mark Ingram- obvious reasons power house
    3)Glen Dorsey, we controlled him in the game in death valley but before the game i was pretty scared

5. gatorsfootball#1

gatorsfootball#1 Gator Fan

1.) Charlie Ward
    2.) Warrick Dunn
    3.) Peter Warrick
    I know these are all three players are from the SOW but they all lit us up for multiple years.

6. Leakfan12

Leakfan12 VIP Member

Mark Ingram
    Also Trent Richardson.

7. CaliZona_Gator

CaliZona_Gator Super Senior Member

in no particular order: Eric Berry, Peter Warrick, and Ryan Perrilloux.

Let me explain Perrilloux. He was a beast. LSU used the two QB system in their run to the championship. When Perrilloux would come in for a few plays, he would keep defenses guessing. When it was his turn to start the next year, I was afraid of what he would do as a starter, but as we know, he messed up his opportunity.