• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Time to try and pass

i wanna see them go deep more then fickin once debose is a burner, deonte has speed, hammond is str8

lets air it out a little its just ky we can take some chances cant let bama see us as just rainey and demps we will be eaten alive again

frickin gumps will be running around campus eaten gator tail

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
i wanna see them go deep more then fickin once debose is a burner, deonte has speed, hammond is str8

lets air it out a little its just ky we can take some chances cant let bama see us as just rainey and demps we will be eaten alive again

frickin gumps will be running around campus eaten gator tail

(laughing) I get your point.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
While we're on the subject of things we'd like to see them do, since we continue to have problems converting redzone opportunities into TDs, I'D like to see them use deception more down there. Weis was "unhappy" that he "had to resort to that" on 4th down one time to GET a TD, but I say if we can't do it with with the "Wildcat" or "Big Regular" formations, run some fakes and play-actions out of apparent "run-it-straight-in"-formations when we get down there, and do it on 1st or 2nd down. (If it works, it WORKS--AND it'll presumably loosen things up a bit NEXT time we're down there, no?)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Let's put some of these funny posts in the preview thread at http://www.gatorenvy.com/threads/florida-vs-kentucky-preview-and-depth-chart.14939/ until the game thread goes up, so we don't miss any of the laughs.

Agreed...There WILL be a "UF @ UK Gameday" thread, or something along those lines, later on, right? One we can all recognize and go to while the game is in progress: I explicitly mention this 'cause we've had some fragmented participation to varying degrees the first few weeks--and NOT on purpose, it turns out.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we don't try to experiment with the passing today then we will be screwed next week. I am just praying for the best.

OH Yeah. And I won't be looking for explanations (or excuses) anymore after this one, either way.
(BTW, IA, Robdog JUST put up the "Official Gameday Thread" up here...I'm gonna note it elsewhere over the next few hours--you were far from the ONLY one to miss it last time, or before...)

just like i thought bama shut rainey and demps down barely any rush yds

great throw by JB first play but that was just a tease he barely showed it again

we are too damn 1 demensional all running with the occasional pass weis pisssed me off and let me down by not seeing this

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
just like i thought bama shut rainey and demps down barely any rush yds

great throw by JB first play but that was just a tease he barely showed it again

we are too damn 1 demensional all running with the occasional pass weis pisssed me off and let me down by not seeing this
It's worse than that, but I'm feeling all "talked out" on this from "cleaning up", answering a bunch of everyone's end-of-game and post-game comments in this regard over on the Game day Thread...check out the last page or two (pgs. 8 and 9?) over there, if you're interested...we'll talk more on this in coming days, I'm sure.

(I'll be looking forward to E-'94's reactions and analysis later, too. Time to make a late night run to visit the girlfriend, drown my sorrows, and more...gotta stop thinking, and she SPECIALIZES in that--which I probably don't tell her enough how much I appreciate! Would have left already, but I've been waiting for those last few Heinees to burn off...TMI, prolly, huh? )

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema