• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim Tebow and humility

tigerboy1000

Gator Fan
I am a dedicated SEC fan and was pulling for Florida last night like I do for my own SEC team. The message I came away with during the week and again last night was how good a Christian man Tim is off the field. It made me proud to pull for the Gators until that fateful moment when Tim showed his arse again like he does to a number of teams during the year.

Tim,
As a Christian man, please refrain from obnoxious displays of non-Christian behavior such as what you were penalized for at the end of the game. It's easy to cheer for someone who deserves it, so please deserve it.

Regards,
Tigerboy

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I am a dedicated SEC fan and was pulling for Florida last night like I do for my own SEC team. The message I came away with during the week and again last night was how good a Christian man Tim is off the field. It made me proud to pull for the Gators until that fateful moment when Tim showed his arse again like he does to a number of teams during the year.

Tim,
As a Christian man, please refrain from obnoxious displays of non-Christian behavior such as what you were penalized for at the end of the game. It's easy to cheer for someone who deserves it, so please deserve it.

Regards,
Tigerboy

Tim may be a devout Christian, but he doesn't act so self-righteous that it's sickening. Smack talk is part of the game of football and will always be there - and it's all in good fun. It's just a game, after all. Tim did nothing wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema