• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thoughts Going Forward

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Auburn is going to beat us if we refuse to tackle the opponent. Going forward, we should focus on that.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, back to "Going forward..." again. The "tackling thing" HAS to be fixed if we are going to stop this slide right here.
I'm not so concerned about the QB story this time; neither is fully ready, both now have some in-game seasoning, both need more work and the coaches need to SEE more of them before any real conclusions can be drawn. Either is worthy of starting next week--whether they go by who practices better early in the week, or return to Driskel as soon as he's healthy doesn't matter to me at this point. Choose one and install a game plan around him: it'll be the play along the line-of-scrimmage, BOTH lines-of-scrimmage that determines our success either way. We should know THAT by now.

DOGatorFrat

Gator Fan
agree with above. At two different points in the game I noticed # 14 and # 26 attempt to bring down the runner with a lazy spear like tackle as opposed to wrapping up. Im pretty sure the coaching staff saw the same thing because I did not see much of either player for the rest of the game Hope J. Evans is healthy for next week, he may not be the best but he def brings some "swagger" to the team. I can swallow a loss to a better team, but when i see lazy/sloppy play from our players it drives me nuts. GO GATORS!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
To reiterate : losing to a good team is acceptable, but being a loser is not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema