• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Playoff Teams

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This was my set of CFP predictions posted on Twitter/X yesterday morning (with my justification based on win/loss resume). I agree with everything.

1. MICH (W 2 OSU, 10 PSU, 13 IOWA)
2. UW (W 5 ORE, 11 ORST, 18 UU, 20 USC)
3. TEX (W 3 BAMA, 18 OKST, 23 KST, 24 KAN; L 12 OU)
4. BAMA (W 1 UGA, 14 LSU, 15 OM, 17 TENN; L 11 TEX)
5. FSU (W 5 LSU, 14 LOU, 16 DUKE)
6. UGA (W 9 OM, 12 MIZ, 18 TENN, 20 UK; L 8 BAMA)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh, I think they definitely GOT IT RIGHT for a change--it surprised the HELL out of me.
But you had to KNOW there'd be an uproar coming from certain quarters no matter what! Only LUCK has allowed the CFB Committee to dodge this sort of thing on an annual basis up til now under this system, which is coming to a (timely) end.
Just heard that the Florida legislature is looking into ways of pursuing some sort of legal activity, an injunction of some kind against the Committee over this decision...A ridiculous idea, absurd in its misuse of government to redress what after all is in the final analysis a difference of OPINION.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Oh, I think they definitely GOT IT RIGHT for a change--it surprised the HELL out of me.
But you had to KNOW there'd be an uproar coming from certain quarters no matter what! Only LUCK has allowed the CFB Committee to dodge this sort of thing on an annual basis up til now under this system, which is coming to a (timely) end.
Just heard that the Florida legislature is looking into ways of pursuing some sort of legal activity, an injunction of some kind against the Committee over this decision...A ridiculous idea, absurd in its misuse of government to redress what after all is in the final analysis a difference of OPINION.

Virginia legislature did earlier with JMU when they had an undefeated run but couldn't at first because of the transition rules. However, JMU got a bowl bid because not enough teams qualified to play in a bowl.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema