• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Lame kitten thread

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Manning won't assess Kiffin

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — How has Lane Kiffin done so far as Tennessee’s football coach?

Peyton Manning can’t answer that question.

The Indianapolis Colts quarterback and former Vols standout said it would be at least two years before he can properly evaluate Kiffin, who replaced Philip Fulmer last Dec. 1.

“Kind of what I’ve learned, it’s kind of like when we draft players with the Colts,” Manning said Monday during a charity golf event here. “Two weeks after the draft they say ’well how was the draft?’ I used to be wrong. I used to say ’this guy is great and on and on.’

“My answer now is ask me in two years. I’ll tell you how we did in the draft. I think it’s kind of that same way (with Kiffin).”

Manning met with Kiffin later Monday afternoon. It was the second time Kiffin and Manning have met in person since Kiffin was hired.
More HERE..

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
pedokiffin.gif

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
LSUfreek must be prescient (check 2 posts up).)
Eric Berry's brother, 13, commits to Vols

Tennessee has received its first commitment for the Class of 2013.

That's right, 2013.

Evan Berry, brother of UT All-American safety Eric Berry, has committed to the Vols even before beginning his freshman season in high school.

"It's the only college I know right now and it seems the best for me," Evan Berry, 13, told Rivals.com, which first reported the story. "My dad went there and my brother is there now. I know I can do the same things there. I have a real friendly relationship with the coaches there. I don't know them too well, but I know I will have plenty of time to get to know them."
More HERE

Leakfan12

VIP Member
What's next is Kiffin going to visit elementary school bribe kids with candy and toys to play at UcheaT. What's next Bobby Petrino driving a ice cream truck to get "recruits" LOL.

FredTaylor21

Gator Fan
tim-teabow-apology-crying.jpg

To the fans and every body in gator nation, I hate lane kiffin, I'm extremley hate the vols. Were gonna destory them this season we will probably beat them by 80 points thats my goal somthing florida has never done here.

I promise you one thing alot of good will come out of this. you will never see sombody cry as much as lane kiffin will after we hang 80 points on his team this season. you will never see someone go into years of therapy because of a loss like lane kfifin will after september 19th.

you will never see a team just fall to peices like you will see the vols do after we destroy them this year in the swamp

god bless

Tim Tebow July 1 2009

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
tim-teabow-apology-crying.jpg

To the fans and every body in gator nation, I hate lane kiffin, I'm extremley hate the vols. Were gonna destory them this season we will probably beat them by 80 points thats my goal somthing florida has never done here.

I promise you one thing alot of good will come out of this. you will never see sombody cry as much as lane kiffin will after we hang 80 points on his team this season. you will never see someone go into years of therapy because of a loss like lane kfifin will after september 19th.

you will never see a team just fall to peices like you will see the vols do after we destroy them this year in the swamp

god bless

Tim Tebow July 1 2009

This is AWESOME!!!!!! :gator::gator::gator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema