• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Lame kitten thread

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
kiffinasshat.jpg

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
lames backhanded swipe @ the Gators

kiffin says bama is a better team than Florida

“I think one poll got it right,” Kiffin said. “If you watch football and pay attention, I don’t think there’s any doubt who the No. 1 team is. Alabama has a great team — very well-coached, extremely talented, great special teams, great on offense, great on defense.”
“While they’re both great teams, one team kind of beats you in all three phases: Alabama,” Kiffin said. “The other team will beat you at times but then a lot of times nobody’s open and the quarterback runs around, makes the play. These guys are much more balanced.”
More Garbage HERE

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I hate to said this but He's right. Hey some of y'all said it when you said if they played Bama like they against the Razorbacks, that Bama would wipe the floor with them. Hope it's a close game or a Ucheat otherwise oh no.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema