• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tennessee Game on primetime?

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I know I will be watching. One way or another I am going to see this game. Even if I have to lock myself in the bedroom and watch it there. If all goes as planned this will be the first UF game I will have watched. I have seen highlights, but I want to watch as much of this game as I can.

GO GATORS!!!!!

intimigator1

Gator Fan
3:30 p.m EST/2:30 p.m CST on CBS in HD. I am so hoping that the Auburn game is at night so we can put a little payback on those Tiggers.

intimigator1

Gator Fan
GatorVirgin, what is the background to your "first time" ever watching the Gators play? You obviously are not a child so I assume that you have watched football before, what teams were you watching? Just curious.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
GatorVirgin, what is the background to your "first time" ever watching the Gators play? You obviously are not a child so I assume that you have watched football before, what teams were you watching? Just curious.

I am most definitely not a child...LOL. I was raised on Penn State Football and since that's what the family watches, that's what I watch. We may watch other college games that are on, but no one in particular.

I have a friend who is into the Gators and decided to expand my horizons and pick another team to watch along with Penn State. Normally it's Penn State and no one else unless it's raining out.....

I am ready to come on board as a Gator Fan!!!! I'm a little tired or Penn State...no offense to them or anything. I'm ready for a change.:)

intimigator1

Gator Fan
Penn State the former team of all time great Franco Harris! Thanks for the response since I couldn't help but be curious about your intentions. I will tell you that once your a Gator you will never ever look for another team, we are everywhere!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Penn State the former team of all time great Franco Harris! Thanks for the response since I couldn't help but be curious about your intentions. I will tell you that once your a Gator you will never ever look for another team, we are everywhere!

I promise my intentions are nothing but Pure :)

Go Gators!!!

timbok

VIP Member
I was being serious(wow) I don't loook at the coll. football schedules to every friday..I might watch it.....don't know

gatorbucfan

Gator Fan
You can't be much of a Gator fan if you don't watch the Vol-Gator's game. That is one of the biggest rivalries in SEC, and up there in the top 10 rivalries of all-time NCAA football even for non-Gator or Vols fans. Of course its the #1 rivalry of all-time for me. Florida-Georgia used to be the biggest rivalry before the 90's. I remember those days as well.

I wouldn't miss it for just about anything that wasn't life threatening. If the game is on t.v., the parenting goes on auto-pilot. lol. Go Gators!!!!

timbok

VIP Member
for 1.....the gators are my secondary team..and life comes before the gator game..only the jets come first...
I really want to watch Michigan - Notre Dame in the first place..

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hey Tim,,,,who you looking to win in the ND-Michigan game. I'm thinking that Michigan is going to keep up the losing streak since their starting QB is injured. They are going to have a horrid year...in my opinion. Not that I'm a ND fan. Anyone that plays Penn State is the enemy in my house so I'd like to see them both lose. Since that's not possible....I'm going with the least sucky team and take ND to win. I don't even think it will be a high scoring game. I could be wrong, but that's my thinking.

Danish-Gator

Gator Fan

have to agree with Tim when he says that Hart is an advantage for the Wolverines, but I still think the loss of Henne has both demoralized and weakened the team too much. Haven't heard much about ND this season, but I do know that they are 0-2 just like the Wolverines. I think the ND - Michigan game will be a game with the defensive teams in focus.

But back to what's important (the Gators game ofc!)

wanted to post this pic, found it earlier and it's simply too good not to share :p

That's what they are... Gatorbait!

Let the feeding begin!!

sbq80

VIP Member
If nothing else UT loses because they are an Adidas school. Nike v Adidas Nike wins everytime! :hammer:

greggcowan

VIP Member
Of course I'll be watching the Gators Beee- atch slap the vols......but as far as nationally goes...I think quite a few people are going to be interested in the battle of the down trodden....Michigan - ND

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema