• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow or Wuerffel?

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Ok I think nothing makes me more mad than hearing this. First off it's not Tebow's fault that Walker only played 3 years that was his choice. Now I am not saying that what Walker did wasn't impressive because it was very impressive. I also hear that Walker had 5 TD's in bowl games that didn't count. So add those 5 in and he has 54 TD's, Tebow has 56 with one game to go, so he still has the record. Just throwing that out there.
No one is saying it's Tebow's "fault." But it seems quite hard to deny that's a major reason Tebow broke the record.

Let's not forget even As a "backup" he was an integral part of our offense. Without him I doubt we win that nc. So don't say he didn't earn his part of that first ring. You're making it sound like he had nothing to do with it and it doesn't count.
I've said he was an important part of that team. But it was Leak's team, not Tebow's. Tebow picked up a few important 1st downs, but Leak was the one who engineered drives in the 4th quarter.

Again, Tebow was a backup his first year, played great for 2 years, and then proceeded to look worse in his senior year than he did his freshman year. Maybe you guys are willing to overlook that, but he could've left no doubt he was the best ever had he played better this year. He did not and that's why I don't think he is the best QB in UF history.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema