• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So Next week Bama..... any thoughts?

Great game today between UA and Arkansas was kinda of torn on how I wanted this one to end. Arkansas no running game Alabama young secondary exposed . Ingram and Richardson are still the most potent tandem I've seen. I'm optimistic about our chances as long as we can remain healthy on the o-line, and we wrap up on tackles

GoGators01

Gator Fan
i feel a lot better about this game after watching how we played against kentucky. defensively we have to contain their running game and pressure the qb, standard stuff i guess. it will be impossible to run the ball against bama if brantley doesnt throw down the field. this team is young in certain areas so i hope theyre not intimidated and show up expecting to win. it might even take a non offensive td to pull off the upset. one thing i really like about burton is i think he brings some swagger to the offense.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
If UF wins the turnover margin by 2, we should have a great chance to win. We don't have the firepower on offense that Arkansas has, but if we can avoid crucial dropped passes and INTs, we have a good chance to win.

The Zooker

VIP Member
Definitely have to exploit that secondary. Before the season started I was confident that UF would get their payback. We had a pure passer, good WR's, a veteran O line. But most importantly, Bama had a young secondary that resembles our 2007 squad. Now that it appears Brantley has grown a set and might have what it takes to lead us to victory next Saturday.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
For the first time since pre-season, I am confident we can win in Tuscaloosa. I will not be upset that if we lose, because I have faith that Urban Meyer sees that the Gators can save up momentum for the end of the season even if we lose next week. We can only hope the Tide momentum starts to falter towards the end of the season so we can beat them on neutral ground in Atlanta.

making it the trey burton show vs. ky might not of been the best idea cuz i dont think his lil ass is gonna do much of anything against those behemoths on that bama D

we need to pass bama has a weak secondary, i hope meyer knows thats basically their only real weakness and he needs to go vertical

ShortBus

VIP Member
I see someone found the rest of the play book for addazio. Gators looked good, not great but not bad either. and I do have faith we can win next weekend, but it won't be easy.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I don't think the O has hit it's stride yet. I hope the banged up line recovers enough to open some holes for a recovered Demps and we could well be on our way to a potent offense. That being said, win or lose we will control our destiny as far as post season play is concerned because we should still be able to get to Atlanta and to Glendale.........

GoGators01

Gator Fan
Bama will be expecting Burton to run, which means it they'll be set up for the jump pass! I think we'll see more of debose and the play book will be opened up more. They need to come out and set the tone early

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema