• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEC Bowl Games

Swampman

VIP Member
How do you think the SEC will fair this year in Bowl Games? Sadly, I think we'll end up 3-3 ...with losses coming from Kentucky, Tennessee and LSU

Kentucky at Clemson
December 27, 8:30 PM

Texas A&M at Georgia
December 28, 5:00 PM

Virginia Tech at Tennessee
December 31, 7:30 PM

Northwestern at Auburn
January 01, 11:00 AM

Penn State at LSU
January 01, 1:00 PM

Florida at Cincinnati
January 01, 8:30 PM

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
i dont think so.....kentucky will def lose to clemson but i think LSU and sadly TENN will win...but it wouldnt hurt my feelings if tenn loses....and kiffin trips on the sideline and brakes his leg hahaha

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
.........and kiffin trips on the sideline and brakes his leg hahaha
Well it is pretty hard to walk when every step you take means you have to yank one of your feet out of your mouth!
<><><>
Speaking of Bowl games, the GE vBookie event for the Bowl games has been extended til 8 pm tomorrow, Wed...... you still have a chance to place your bets..... GO HERE
icon10.gif

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
i dont think so.....kentucky will def lose to clemson but i think LSU and sadly TENN will win...but it wouldnt hurt my feelings if tenn loses....and kiffin trips on the sideline and brakes his leg hahaha

I'd just love to see the SEC win all their games except for UcheaT; the more Kiffykins is forced to eat humble pie, the better.

LSU won't have an easy time with Penn State, and neither will UcheaT against the Hokies. Same for Kentucky against Clemson; if their defense can't stop CJ Spiller on the ground, they're in trouble.

I'm still glad Kentucky became bowl-eligible again this year. We may hate them in basketball, but after seeing how hospitable Rich Brooks and the Kentucky staff were in accomodating the Tebow family and Coach Meyer after Timmy went down in that game, I was left with a good impression of him. Besides, Meyer and Brooks are good friends.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
yeah i was impressed by kentucky too.dont get me wrong i would love for kentucky to show clem what sec is about but my gut says no way n hell clemson has a tough team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema