• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RFN to the jags?

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
ive heard rumors that the jags will go after a saftey (RFN) in the first round of the draft. i think that there is enough tallent from players that played either HS or college football in florida that the jags could feild a highly competitive team. i think this would make the team a more likable product in NE florida and eventually a lot more fan support and city/state identity.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'd love to see Reggie Nelson in a Jags uni. Back there with Donovan "DD" Darius. That would be a sick combo. Assuming we get rid of Deon Grant, we will definitely have a need for a Safety.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
if the falcons dont draft that guy from lsu, reggie is #2 on the board for us. reggie wont make it out of the top 20 I dont think, so it should be interesting

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
leron landry is number 1 on the boards i think just bc of his 20 lbs heavier than RFN, put on 25 lbs reggie, and youll be unstopable.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
I don't follow the Jaguars much at all, but I would love to see Nelson with a star on his helmet. Roy Williams is over rated and not cutting it anymore. We could use a young gun like Reggie.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I think Reggie is the #1 safety in the draft, he will be a lot like Bob Sanders of the Colts because he is a safety that does well against the pass, and is straight up scary against the run

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema