• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reggie Nelson

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Had another interception today. This time off Peyton Manning.:Banana:

But the Jags did lose. 28-25.:mad:

preachinGator

VIP Member
I just dont like Peyton Manning. OK, he is good but his attitude stinks. Reminds me of Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. aka Muhammad Ali. Too much mouth. But I do believe the GATORS shut him up. he he he

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I just dont like Peyton Manning. OK, he is good but his attitude stinks. Reminds me of Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. aka Muhammad Ali. Too much mouth. But I do believe the GATORS shut him up. he he he
I agree. I don't like his commercials either.
Technically, I'm just mad they beat my team, but I have to target someone, right?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I agree. I don't like his commercials either.
Technically, I'm just mad they beat my team, but I have to target someone, right?

He in no way resembles Casius Clay. Clay was a trash talking guy. Manning is very respectful of other teams and a great guy. Not that I'm upset we owned him his four years.:D

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Sure, Peyton is a good quarterback and he never had a bad attitude about losing to UF all four years, but he still played for Tennessee so I ALWAYS pull against him. How about Earnest Graham running all over New Orleans?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema