• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Realistically, will we make the tourney?

lilChomp

VIP Member
The Gators have been NIT bound the previous two years. Getting 20 wins is no longer that great of an accomplishment.

My fear is that the Gators will dominate their non-conference schedule, but then fall back to earth in January/February. They'll likely be a bubble team again, and probably will be on the outside looking in.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I disagree, I think Billy has brought in some talented, good players and the team has moved on from the "play with no heart" guys like Calathes and Speights.

We'll be in the tourney this year.

I agree with MR2Bits here. I think we push through and make the tourney this year. The SEC is probably going to be a little down this year and I think this team can grind out some tough wins and make it back in. It will be exciting to watch,

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
I agree with MR2Bits here. I think we push through and make the tourney this year. The SEC is probably going to be a little down this year and I think this team can grind out some tough wins and make it back in. It will be exciting to watch,

disagree..last year was the down year for the sec with only 1 team in the top 25...this year with teams like Kentucky the SEC play will be much better

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
The SEC is looking better than the past two years, and our non-conference schedule looks a lot better with a tournament at the end of the month. The Legends Classic... we automatically advance to the Championship Rounds. Here's what those rounds look like:
first game = No. 2 Michigan State
second game = UMass/Rutgers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema