• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

question about fla vs kentucky

bingomama24

Gator Fan
Ok so I bought Gregg & I tickets for the florida, kentucky game in 2 weeks on October 20th {Greggs birthday} in Kentucky. When I bought them game time was scheduled for 8:00 pm. Now its saying tba? does anyone know why or what the actuall time is for that game? Thanks in advance.
Laurie

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
CBS Sports has elected to use its third and final six-day selection for games on Oct. 20, 2007. After having a bye this week, the Florida football team will travel to Lexington, Ky., to take on Kentucky next Saturday.

CBS will televise either the Florida at Kentucky game or the Tennessee at Alabama game. Lincoln Financial will televise the game not selected by CBS at 12:30 p.m. ET.

UF has made two appearances on CBS this season. In 69 all-time appearances on the network, UF owns a 47-22 (.681) record.

bingomama24

Gator Fan
Boy I sure hope they make up thier minds. I wouldnt mind it being on tv but I booked a room for sat night so we could take our time driving up and then grab a shower and something to eat before the game. But if its at 11:00 am we will have to leave alot earlier to get there{its at least a 7 1/2 hour drive from pa}, and then I will have to stop at the hotel and tell them to keep our room till after the game is over etc. just a bigger pain in the butt, But I guess it will all be worth it to finally get to see the gators play!:Banane29:

bingomama24

Gator Fan
Hey Laurie.....on the website below it say 11:00 am ET, but who knows. DOn't you hate it when you plan things around a certain time and then things change. Hope you all get to go....and have a great time.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/teams/florid/

no matter what time it is we will be there! Now heres the funny part make sure if its on tv that you guys look for the only 2 people dressed in gator gear on kentuckys student section! LMAO when I bought the tickets they didnt really say where they were just what sec and seats. Gregg looked it up in their stadium and guess where were sitting! LMAO! GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema