• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

problem here!!!!!!!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
can someone palease tell me why in the sam apples is texas on the cover of this years EA SPORTS NCAA MARCH MADNESS??????????? and on another game 2k ncaa hoops I think they have OHIO ST????????????? WTF????????? we win the national title back to back and they put those losers on the cover, i'm emailing ea sports and tell them what I think :mad: :mad: this is rediculous!!!!!

BTW: there's there link :mad:

http://insidesportsgeek.wordpress.com/2007/06/27/eas-ncaa-march-madness-08-cover-revealed/

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
can someone palease tell me why in the sam apples is texas on the cover of this years EA SPORTS NCAA MARCH MADNESS??????????? and on another game 2k ncaa hoops I think they have OHIO ST????????????? WTF????????? we win the national title back to back and they put those losers on the cover, i'm emailing ea sports and tell them what I think :mad: :mad: this is rediculous!!!!!

BTW: there's there link :mad:

http://insidesportsgeek.wordpress.com/2007/06/27/eas-ncaa-march-madness-08-cover-revealed/

They usually put the best 'player' on the cover, not a whole team. Florida didn't really have a best player the last 2 years, and Keven Durant was the best player last year. So they went with him. They don't put players of the best team on there. :p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Oh ok, I was just wondering it just seems like they woulda went with a gator guy, wheather he was the best or not, I mean on 08 nascar game, oops nevermind you don't like nascar...my bad ;)

They usually put the best 'player' on the cover, not a whole team. Florida didn't really have a best player the last 2 years, and Keven Durant was the best player last year. So they went with him. They don't put players of the best team on there. :p

That's exactly true. And durant is doing very well in seattle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema