• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pagan has thumbs-up for Gators

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"Florida's so-called recruiting “slump” is finally over.

The Gators have been playing it safe on the recruiting trail this year, content to be patient and not extend any early offers that would result in commitments that could be considered unfavorable down the line. That discretion has paid off in a year where Florida is a bit more limited in numbers, after signing 28 players a year ago.

The good news filtered in following Orange and Blue Game Saturday afternoon that national prospect Jeoffrey Pagan (6-3, 265, Asheville, N.C./Asheville) confirmed his commitment to the Gators after making a whirlwind tour through the South.

“Yes sir, I’m a Gator,” Pagan confirmed to Gator Country on Saturday evening after attending the Orange and Blue Debut spring game where he spent time getting chummy with future defensive linemates Dominique Easley, Sharrif Floyd and Ronald Powell on the sidelines."

Read more: http://www.gatorcountry.com/football_recruiting/article/pagan_commits/8854#ixzz0kl6IwNkA

PaganJeoffrey_100409_0314_TCasey.jpg

wardeworth

Gator Fan
Yes, Gator Country will have more reaction on the commitment of Pagan coming tomorrow and reaction from the ESPN Recruiting team on what this commitment means for the Gators.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The Florida Gators are already hitting homeruns for the 2011 recruting class. Though he can't sign a LOI for 10 more months, Asheville High 6'4" 250 lb defensive end Joeffrey Pagan gave his verbal committment to Florida.

"Florida is definitely somewhere I could see myself going," Pagan said in December. "At the same time, it's like a dream. I mean, it's the Florida Gators."

Asheville Citizen-Times has a good writeup on Pagan: http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20100412/SPORTS0203/304120012

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema