• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Outback Bowl: Florida Gators vs Penn State Nittany Lions

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Why am I not drunk yet? Apparently the booze does not take hold when you're pissed and setting the couch on fire. Perhaps I should make sure my mother-in-law isn't sitting on the couch the next time I set it on fire....maybe.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our whole season is right there in front of us, on display: sh*tty start out of the tunnel, bumbling offense, and above all POINTS LEFT ON THE FIELD. We're only THIS close thanks to the "D" and PSU "PEE EEW" (We're a bunch of underachievers with a LOSER at starting QB; they're just plain mediocre).

Escambia94

Hmmm. Run to the edges. Pass to the edges. Use our SPEED, not our lack of size.

Escambia94

How on earth did the experts report that PSU has a suspect run-defense when they are owning the line of scrimmage when we don't run to the edges?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
What a crappy play THAT is--ASKS for trouble! Brantley completes the bubble screen--the only play that he can run.

Escambia94

Let's run the checklist:
- Run up the middle with Burton. Fumble.
- Run up the middle with Reed. Reed injured.
- Let JB4 touch the ball. Interception.
- Let our most explosive player field a kick. Bobbled.
- Throw to the edges. Let's run that until they stop it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We're making them look good, in every way. Pouncey and Brantley combine for another bad snap--loss of 20. Oh, we are just MASTERFUL. Here comes a punt from just outside their redzone--always the sign of an imaginative offense, clicking on all gears.
(I'm sorry. Sarcastic irony is all I've got now: I drank all of my fine cognac in the wee hours this morn'!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The biggest joke of all is the way these announcers, in their efforts to build up the Gator offense, have been so glaringly and consistently WRONG, and it blowing up in their faces (and OURS too, unfortunately) almost immediately every time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm tellin' ya--the "D" is all we've got today. They'll have to score, though, if we're to get any points.
Oh great, now they'll take it away from us? Offense will probably just turn it over anyway, if not. Our punter can hit the FG inside the 10--Let's break that shut out! (I have seriously lowered expectations...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Outside bubble screen. Oh, Addazio's going out with his "best stuff"--Get used to this, Temple!
But whattayaknow?!! Reverse to Hines gets us a TD! (CHOMP, take note: he's a keeper).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So. We're tied--in a game where we've already left a LOT of points out there, SHOULD be up a couple of scores, I guess we have to be thankful we're not getting blown out so far, considering how badly our offense has played.
Now there are signs that the defense is starting to get worn down--we've depended on them FAR too much to keep us in it with our usual lousy start. Isn't this what has pretty well plagued us the whole season, really?
Sharif! You can see we have the pieces of what can (WILL!) be a KILLER "D".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema