• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2023 Week 7: Florida at South Carolina (10/14/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I've turned off the sound; unless things change I will soon turn the picture off as well.
Mertz underthrows the long pass again.
Another blown drive.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are the more talented team.
THEY have the better coaching.
That about sums up our whole program now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even if we manage to somehow win this game (I doubt that will happen, but even if we did), once again IT IS NO FUN!
Way to go, Billy: You have brought frustration and disappointment to UF. For more than a decade we mainly stumbled into it here and there; now it is where we LIVE.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We must REALLY suck to find ourselves in a dogfight with THESE guys.
But THEY must be complete CRAP to allow a squad as inept as ours to stay this close!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Gator scoring drive 10 plays 49 yards 3:23

• 4th & 6 at SC 26​

(13:39 - 2nd) Trey Smack 44 yd FG GOOD
  • 3rd & 20 at SC 40​

(15:00 - 2nd) Graham Mertz pass complete to Ricky Pearsall for 14 yds to the SC 26
  • 3rd & 10 at SC 30​

(15:00 - 2nd) No Huddle-Shotgun Mertz,Graham rush right for 5 yards gain to the USC25 (Fortune,O'Donnell), out of bounds PENALTY FLA Holding (George Jr.,Damieon) 10 yards from USC30 to USC40. NO PLAY.
  • 2nd & 10 at SC 30​

(15:00 - 2nd) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Eugene Wilson III

Escambia94

We are the more talented team.
THEY have the better coaching.
That about sums up our whole program now.
True. The Gators have 3 blazing fast receivers but the OC runs them into each other rather than having them run deep until they learn routes.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I really AM now getting to the point where I despise the way our program is being run philosophically in its onfield approach so MUCH that I am ready to SACRIFICE another few years in the wasteland of mediocrity or WORSE in order to one day maybe having a team and program we can be PROUD of.
(WhattayaKNOW? A completed LONG PASS!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We FINALLY involve WR Jackson in the Passing Game--for a TOUCHDOWN.
Hey Billy: Hint Hint.

Escambia94

Wow. After the successful point after kick I fetched some beer, came back, saw the point was taken off the board, and they were running a trick play to get to a two point conversion.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I still can't get over how we are somehow now ahead a touchdown in a game we have done so MUCH to give AWAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
AND we give up ANOTHER big pass play.
What is WITH this team? Can we not have everyone show up to play on the same day, for the same game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema